HR Manager Full or Part-Time
Our client in the education sector is looking to recruit an experienced full or part-time HR Manager for a 3-6 month period. Based in Coventry you will working in partnership with the existing HR Manager and will provide HR support by actively coaching them in their role. You will need to work autonomously as well as part of the team and be able to hit the ground running.
The main purpose of the role is to provide project support on a number of projects:
- Develop a full matrix of all staff salaries, team sizes, job titles, IT equipment and responsibilities as a precursor to moving to pay scales
- Develop and manage a project to move us from annual cost of living pay awards to a performance related pay scheme along with the required appraisal and feedback processes to make this possible and fair
- Implement a new HR management system.
- Develop a graduate and apprenticeship scheme and other talent attraction and management activities
- Explore and develop business case for additional benefits including healthcare
- Lead training of recruitment process (already written) to all recruiting managers
- Implement redeveloped Induction processes
- You must be CIPD qualified and have experience of running some or all of the above projects.
- You must have high emotionally intelligence and be sensitive, with some solid coaching/mentoring skills but with a very dynamic and productive approach to getting things done.
- You must be available to start work in by the end of September. In return you will receive a day rate as below:
For full time candidates the rate would be GBP240 per day. For part-time candidates (maximum 3 days) the rate would be between GBP320-360 per day.