Are you a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic that would like a role different from most, enjoy a variety of work, dealing with many different makes and models? Would you like to work flexible hours for a reputable, stable and friendly company?
If you answer is yes, read on as this could be the opportunity you have been looking for???
GBP30k Basic - OTE GBP34,700 + Flexible Working + Friendly Team + Training + Development
Ideal location - Warwickshire (Kenilworth, Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Nuneaton, Crick, Daventry)
Our client is a used car dealership, their aim is to provide people with a quality affordable car that they can depend on.
What the Vehicle Technician role looks like:
Reporting to the Workshop Manager the role will focus on the servicing & repair of used vehicles, achieving results through the company values and behaviours, doing the right thing for the customer and having a "right first-time attitude".
- Service & repair vehicles to the require standard.
- Carry out pre-delivery service using the systems and documentation implemented by the Workshop Manager.
- Identify any mechanical, electrical or other fault which may render the vehicle unsafe, illegal or below the required quality standard.
- Train and assist colleagues, including apprentices, as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Inspect vehicles as per specifications of job sheet and repair over and above MOT standard.
Our ideal candidate needs:
- Minimum City & Guilds Level 2 in Motor Mechanics or NVQ equivalent.
- Fast fit experience a preference but not essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience of problem-solving.
Hours of work:
Would you like to work outside normal working hours to avoid rush hour or to allow you to do the school run? Would you like the flexibility of a 4 day week or a 9 day fortnight? We encourage flexible working to offer coverage and to allow our staff to work shifts to suit their lifestyle. Get in touch for full details.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Vehicle Technician please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3020JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs