Monday to Friday 9 - 5pm
Excellent opportunity for an Office Junior to join a specialist water and air services company and become part of a busy, friendly, dynamic team within the Water Hygiene department.
You will be working with a small team in a busy environment working hard to achieve service deadlines.
KEY DUTIES: -
- Answering and dealing with internal and external telephone calls and emails.
- Booking and replanning engineers work tasks.
- Checking and uploading service reports to our online portal.
- Updating customer spreadsheets and client systems.
- Filing and archiving reports.
- Ad hoc administration duties to fulfil department needs.
- Computer Literate with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Software Knowledge preferred, mainly Outlook and Excel.
- Confident and strong communications skills
- Good time management and able to work to deadlines
- A proactive and self-motivate attitude towards work related duties.
- 20 days holiday
- Medical cashback benefits