PA to Managing Director
SF Group are currently recruiting for a PA to the Managing Director for our client based in Alcester. This is a permanent position and the role will pay up to GBP30,000 for the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating spreadsheet enquiries to be sent electronically to various domestic and international suppliers and subsequently providing analysis of responses.
- Working as Personal Assistant to the Group Managing Director and Finance Directors.
- Arranging travel, transportation and accommodation for MD both in the UK and abroad together with arranging same for visiting suppliers.
- Arrange corporate hospitality events as well as arranging catering for meetings/conferences held at Head Office.
- Negotiating annual renewable premium and maintaining data base of BUPA Scheme for the company
- Responsible for purchase/maintenance of Company Contracts ensuring terms and conditions are met for stationery, photocopying machines, PHS contracts and various requirements for the Warehouse (white sacs etc).
- Main contact for day to day maintenance of the business premises using outside contractor AFC.
- Work closely with Group MD and Senior Directors on a daily basis in providing administrative support on a one to one basis.
- Provide support to the MD in dealing with personal and highly confidential aspects including communicating with Solicitors, Financial Advisors and Accountants. Accumulating documentation and collating paperwork to enable the smooth operation of his personal life.
- Provide backup support for the Payroll Administrator in terms of the operation of the Isys Management system when recording absence, holidays for payroll purposes.
- Provide support within the area of Finance including correspondence, emails etc regarding the accounts and company insurance.
- First point of contact between Finance Director, and Solicitors dealing with ongoing aspects of Company Logos and Trade Marks which are registered around the world.
- Microsoft Excel/Data Base/Word Processing Skills (Advanced at Excel)
- Excellent Organisational and Time Management Skills with High Levels of Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Integrity and Confidentiality.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Ability to use own Initiative.
- Able to Negotiate Contracts.
- Pitman's or RSA Shorthand.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or for more information contact Harbinder Soul on