Registered Care Manager
Registered Domiciliary Care Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced Registered Care Manager to support the on-going development and management of an award winning and distinctive homecare business based in Oldbury, serving communities across West Bromwich and surrounding areas. You will play a key role in the mobilisation of our new service and be responsible for its day to day management and future development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring full compliance with CQC regulations and business quality assurance standards to include robust quality monitoring of service; Implementation of our organisational policies and processes and management of our workforce supervision; appraisal and continuous professional development framework.
- Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business.
- Co-ordinate and follow up all referrals, ensuring assessments are conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient on-call service.
- Identify and co-ordinate staff rotas to ensure appropriately skilled and trained staff are deployed efficiently to meet customer needs.
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training
- Provide clear direction, vision and delivery of underpinning strategies, whilst supporting staff to work in a way which is central to the values and cultures of Bluebird Care.
- Developing and managing customer relationships, both internal and external.
What we are looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and commercially-minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector.
As a dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the management team to further grow and develop this business.
A recognised qualification (NVQ4, RMA and/or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is preferred for this position, however, we will consider candidates who have achieved NVQ3 and are studying towards a CQC recognised qualification. In addition, the successful candidate must meet CQC Registered Manager requirements, have use of their own vehicle and also be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of customer choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a customer-focused care business of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Registered Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & bonus incentive scheme to reward success
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 28 days holiday
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please APPLY today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year