Health, Safety and Environmental Senior (SHE)
Health, Safety and Environmental Senior (SHE) - Telford, Shropshire
An exciting opportunity exists within our Health, Safety and Environmental Team for a Health, Safety and Environmental Senior, reporting to our Head of QSHE and Business Analyst Team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the monitoring and constant improvement of H&S and Environmental Management systems.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. Alternatively, flexible hours are available (to be discussed at interview stage).
The role of Health, Safety and Environmental Senior:
- Drive and analyse all SHE related KPI’s to assure immediate and long term strategic actions.
- Responsible for strategic drive, maintenance and improvement of Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Keep up to date with all relevant policies and legislation.
- Ensure controls and PDCA is in place to ensure ISO14001 and ISO45001 achievement.
- Responsible for providing necessary advice, information and guidance to the Senior Management Team.
- Establish annual safety business plans, focusing on prevention and proactiveness.
- Carry out audits and inspections and ensure they are coordinated and effectively documented.
- Appropriately investigate and report all accidents to the necessary external bodies, as well as liaising internally.
- Ensure all training is in place to assure competence and drive achievement.
- Overall responsibility for compliance, in relation to all new processes.
The ideal Health, Safety and Environmental Senior:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- NEBOSH Diploma – Health and Safety
- Environmental qualification and experience.
- Pension Scheme up to 12 % employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday (incl Bank holidays).
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counsellor services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82532935