Digital Account Director
Job Title: Account Director
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 plus commission
Our client is a growing company based in Leamington Spa. They are an innovative Digital Marketing Agency who work with a multitude of clients both nationally and internationally. Due to continued growth they are now looking to acquire the services of an pioneering digital account director to develop and nurture relationships with clients whilst delivering, creative and lead generated campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a growing team where you will have autonomy and scope to implement processes and eventually manage multiple teams within the company.
- Set up and implement account management processes
- Manage the On-boarding processes of clients
- Key relationship/account management of multiple clients
- Perform software demonstrations for clients
- Overcome obstacles and deal with any issues that arise
- Working with the campaign management team to help ensure the success of multiple client campaigns
- Liaising directly with new and existing clients and with the internal teams to help deliver campaign assists such as ad creatives, ad messaging, landing pages etc.
- Updating/creating process docs for client onboarding
- Recommend changes to the company platform services to help improve campaign management & on-boarding processes.
- Working with key stakeholders to optimise and recommend key features within the company's service offerings
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous digital agency experience
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director
- Ability to manage multiple online campaigns
- Good commercial awareness
- A good working knowledge of digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to effectively articulate client requirements and provide and interpret client performance reporting on delivering ROI
- Confident communicator and comfortable in advising/educating clients and objection handling.
- Ability to plan and articulate a multi-faceted digital campaign strategy (after training).
- Being able to manage a sizeable workload that is constantly changing status and starting / completing jobs daily to keep the flow moving.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Steph Barber on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.