Location: Wednesbury (WS10 9SF)
Salary: £9.95 per an hour (£20,690 per annum) plus a discretionary annual bonus
Job type: Permanent
About the company:
The Wanzl Group is a recognised global leader for the supply of Customer Shopping Trolleys, Shop Fitting Solutions, Logistics & Industry products, Airport trolley products and a large range of Services, including Reviva and Trolleywise.
The Wanzl UK Group of companies is the largest subsidiary of Wanzl and currently employs circa 700 staff throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland.
About the Site Supervisor role:
As part of the Wanzl Car Park Management Team you will be required to oversee the collection of abandoned trolleys and ensure that they are quickly returned to customer pick-up points in a good clean condition.
As a Site Supervisor, you will be required to:
- Manage a small team to deliver the highest standard of service to our customer
- Ensure team’s adherence to the company’s HR policies, health and safety policies and procedures inclusive of all applicable Safe systems of work
- Undertake the accurate recording and submission of time sheets on a weekly basis.
- Complete weekly rosters
- Liaise with store managers and staff to help develop and maintain excellent working customer relationships.
- Deal with customers and resolve customer complaints.
- Carry out general maintenance, inspection, cleaning and repairs to the trolley fleet on site.
Requirements of the Site Supervisor:
- Must have experience of running a small team.
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and punctual.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a basic understanding of Information Technology systems
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Site Supervisor role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82727787