Junior Sales Engineer
Position: Junior/Technical Sales Engineer
Locations: Stourport, Worcester, Birmingham
Salary: Competitive Salary
We have a number of fantastic junior technical sales engineer opportunities in Stourport, Worcester and Birmingham. In your role as the junior technical sales engineer you will be selling capital plant equipment, automation parts & components, robotic systems & related equipment, with the majority of equipment related to connected manufacturing technologies associated with industry 4.0 and IOT.
The automated systems typically consist of robotics, pneumatics and electronics integrated with PLC's and linked to monitoring software and autonomous material handling applications.
The role of Junior Technical Sales Engineer will include:
- 3 - 6 months of product & technical training
- Identifying new potential customers in need of automated/integrated systems.
- New business development, cold calling, converting leads generated from incoming enquiries, referrals and trade show attendance.
- Travel to customer sites to demonstrate how the equipment works - showcase the product.
- Sell the automation/capital plant products & applications.
The suitable candidate for the Junior Technical Sales Engineer will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Background in technical sales or having recently completed a relevant engineering degree/HNC/HND.
- Technical background.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate knowledge to customers either over the phone, at trade shows or on customer sites.
- Strong clear communication.
- Ability to work in a team or on your own.
- Self motivated/self starter, driven with a passion for meeting KPIs.
- Experience or strong interest in automation, robotics or capital equipment sales is essential.
If you have the required skills and experiences for this role of junior technical Sales Engineer and you are looking for a stable and exciting career with a leading supplier of automation equipment, then please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer a competitive salary with excellent working conditions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82680006