Commercial Catering Engineer - Kidderminster
Job Title: Commercial Catering Engineer
Salary: Dependant on experience
We have been established as specialists in the design, service, installation and commissioning of all commercial catering equipment throughout restaurants, schools, nursing homes and leisure centres to name a few.
We are looking to recruit an experienced commercial catering engineer to service our clients throughout Worcestershire and surrounding.
- Service and Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Service and Repair on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat 1,2,3,5
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds)
- LPG (advantage)
- Fgas (advantage)
- From £35,000 on a 40 hour week
- Paid door to door
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- C15 hours per week OT available
- Annual pension contribution
- 28 days holiday
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82596720