Regional Business Manager
Regional Business Manager
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right.
Our Components Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you'll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Regional Business Manager
Cummins Filtration is where you can work on industry leading sales projects across the UK and Ireland, looking at how we are able to assist our customers achieve their goals.
Your impact will be seen in these and other ways:
- Managing a sales organization and being responsible for sales activity and operations for a medium to large business segment (i.e. territory, product line, market segment).
- Achieving sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Managing all internal and external escalations
- Providing a clear business strategy for the region with set objectives
- Attending customer meetings weekly
- Managing a sales team of 4
- Providing coaching to the team formally and in the field
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent management skills: Able to lead by example - Proven coaching experience
- Ability to provide a clear strategy for the region, motivating your team to achieve set objectives
- Excellent communication skills
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- Qualifications in sales/ marketing would be highly desirable
Compensation and Benefits
GBP 47,000 - 57,000
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: