This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Analyst based in Tamworth. This is a full time permanent position paying circa £30k per annum.
As a Commercial Analyst you will report directly to the Department Manager and be responsible for financial forecasting, you will have exemplary attention to detail, an ability to multi-task as well as strong analytical capabilities.
- Producing Financial Forecasts
- Producing demand planning models
- Using Google Analytics
- Provide detailed statistics
- Identifying and analysing trends
- Proposing recommendations
- Analysing financials, statistics and business processes
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Managing accruals process and KPI Tracking
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working as part of a Forecasting, Planning, and Analytics team using complex, high volume data
- Strong IT skills including Excel - inc. Macros and Array Formulas.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
To apply for this Commercial Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.