Regional Centre Co-Ordinator
Reporting to the Regional Centre Manager, this post has specific responsibilities for income generation, financial activity, service delivery and general operation of the regional centre. Supporting the management team to facilitate the delivery of Thrive programmes and meeting the needs of clients and funders. Working to achieve Thrive’s aims and objectives, to maximise the scope and breadth of services which improve lives.
- Work in support of the Regional Centre Management Team at Kings Heath Park.
- Oversee day-to-day running of the centre and facilities.
- Provide support to the Garden & Client Manager in operational planning to ensure delivery of all programmes.
- Provide support to the Regional Centre Manager in managing site health & safety; co-ordinating the monthly reports and accident and incident procedures, monitor and report actions identified/taken.
- Ensure that financial procedures are followed, and that financial information is returned in-line with Thrive’s deadlines.
- Manage the programme of corporate volunteer days.
- Support the development and implementation of retail business.
Support the development of local community relationships and acting as an ambassador for Thrive.
- Raise all monthly invoices for the centre, when necessary follow these up for payment.
- Manage Petty Cash and banking cheques/cash.
- Ensure that financial procedures are followed, and that all financial information is returned in-line with deadline, eg. petty cash, time sheets, expenses.
- Manage Invoicing and purchase orders.
To apply, please send your CV along with a supporting statement(no more than 2 sides of A4) explaining how you meet the person specification to or via the post Thrive, Geoffrey Udall Centre, Beech Hill, Reading, RG7 2AT.
If you require further information, please contact in the first instance
Closing date for applications will be 29th August 2018.
Interviews will take place early September
Thrive is an equal opportunities employer
Charity No. 277570 Company No: 1415700
Successful appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure & Barring Service checks.Thrive complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from working for Thrive.
Thrive are a Disability Confident Employer and as such we are committed to the employment and career development of disabled people and will offer an interview to give you the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at an interview, if you declare that you have a disability and meet the minimum criteria for the job.
By 'minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required for each competency as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential