Transport Supervisor - Wednesbury
£22,000- £25,000 p/a (Dependent On Experience)
ExcellentCompany Benefits including Generous Pension Scheme and Shop Direct Discounts2Positions Available:
Role 1working hours: Monday to Friday 15:00 to 23:00
Role 2working hours: Monday to Friday 23:00 to 07:00
The role ofTransport Supervisor carries out the day to day transport operations ensuringagreed service levels are maintained and compliance is monitored and reportedappropriately. They will work with the Sort Centre team when required.
MainResponsibilities of The Role:
- Administrative support in a busy transport environment.
- Ensuring effective communication and reporting.
- Building excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adhering to operator compliance excellence in line with current legislation
- Ensuring compliance of the scheduling system
- Delivering results in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Continuous delivery of operational and customer service key performance indicators.
- Previous experience within a transport office environment (desirable but not essential)
- A strong team player with a willingness to succeed.
- Capability to grow and develop into a broader role.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong administrative capability.
- Personal drive and ambition to develop and progress within the business.
- Understanding of driving legislation including operators licensing and WTD (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to deliver and excel in a fast paced, changeable environment.
- Strong communicator and decision maker
- CPC (desirable but not essential)
If youare ambitious, open minded, thrive on challenges and enjoy working together aspart of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel Story!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82701646