Euro Car Parts are looking for a Corporate Audit Senior to work within our internal audit team.
The role will be responsible for planning and executing a variety of financial, operational and SOX audits and special projects. This role will suit a candidate with a keen interest in internal audit, with a high level of accuracy. The position will include c20% travel in the UK and Europe.
- Performing financial, operational and SOX audits according to the annual risk assessment and audit plan. Coordinate testing for SOX with external auditors.
- Keep abreast of changes in audit and accounting professional standards and recommend modifications to strategies and annual plan as necessary.
- Prepare objective, accurate and factual audit reports for managers, executive management and the audit committee.
- Assist external auditors in performing audit procedures as requested.
- Develop audit programs by determining the audit objectives, procedures and internal controls required to ensure that Company policies and procedures are operating as management intends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance and 1 or more years PQE in public accounting, preferably Big 4/ top 10.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must be able to travel - The position will include up to c20% travel in the UK and Europe.
- 1 - 5 years post qualified experience [Internal Audit/ Sox], preferably Big 4/ Top 20 either as a 1st role out of practice or 2nd industry role.
- Qualified ACCA, ICAS, ACA, CPA, CIA, or CISA Certification.
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer;
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discounts for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK
Due to the large volumes of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.