Position: Brand Manager - global and UK
Suitable for: International Marketing Manager / Global Brand Manager / Product Manager
Location: Rugby, West Midlands + travel to Switzerland (at least once a month)
Salary: CGBP60k (initial year fixed term contract, with a view to becoming perm after that)
Global building materials group are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to work on a global and UK basis in the launch and promotion of an exciting premium brand. This is a newly created, high profile role where you will be responsible for overall brand strategy as well as hands-on end to end product promotion and campaign management.
The Brand Manager role will initially be offered on a fixed term year contract, however, the intention is for the role to become permanent thereafter.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Brand Manager, Marketing Manager or Product Manager with brand management experience
- Both UK and international / global marketing experience
- Brand ownership, brand planning, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Marketing campaign management
- B2B marketing
- Understanding of full marketing mix
- Any experience of building materials / civil engineering construction sector would be useful
To apply: follow the online application process an upload your CV in word
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.