Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Vehicle Technician within their Service Department and local Ford Dealership.
Joining as a Technician or Senior Technician within a busy workshop team, will mean carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved dealership standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
You will carry out diagnosis while undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles. You will ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles while building long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
You are responsible for accurately completing repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities and supporting company policy and best practice. You will analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
What we're looking for
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
- Previous diagnostic experience would be an advantage and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- Ford / Main Dealership vehicle experience would be an advantage
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence