Temporary - approximately 6 weeks
£8 per hour + free parking + excellent canteen + friendly working environment
Administrator required for a busy manufacturing company to provide crucial administration support to an Engineering Manager. This role will involve assisting with the documentation of various engineering projects as well as completing manual tasks when required in the stock room.
- Carrying out administration duties for the Engineering Manager
- Speaking to suppliers with regards to quotations
- Entering detailed data manually with 100% accuracy
- Completing manual tasks to help out in the stock room
- Great organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- A confident communicator both written and verbal - must be able to chase suppliers
- Excellent IT skills - including Word and Excel
- A "can do" attitude
- Own transport will be necessary due to rural location of business (no public transport to this area)
- £8 per hour
- On site car park
- Excellent Canteen
- Friendly working environment
- Working hours Monday - Friday 8.30am- 5pm
The business is a large, successful, manufacturing operation with European wide divisions.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.