Customer Experience Agent - Motability
Europcar is a global brand specialising in Vehicle rental solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris Europcar has now continued to grow and now operates in 143 different countries across the globe.
Working on one of our key strategic accounts, the successful candidate will be responsible for making post-delivery courtesy calls to all Motability customers to ensure that the customer is happy with our service.
The role will be based within the In-house team, Motability based in Bescot, Walsall. You will proactively highlight any delivery/in-life issues for immediate rectification.
Supporting the business goal of high customer satisfaction scoring, you will deliver attentive and courteous service to each and every customer.
- Conduct outbound calls to approx 150 customers per day to ensure they are fully satisfied with their delivery experience
- Log any expressions of dissatisfaction from the customer regarding their delivery/in-life rental experience, and refer to the In-house team for immediate resolution
- Conduct follow up calls on the back of resolution to confirm customer satisfaction with the outcome
- Maintain accurate records of customer feedback
- Work with the Customer Relationship Manager to highlight specific trends in customer feedback
- Use your excellent service skills to ensure that every customer is treated in a refreshingly straightforward way
- Support the In-house team with delivering exceptional customer service
Skills / Experience
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Communicate clearly and confidently with customers, demonstrating full understanding and empathy with any concerns raised
- Accurately log all expressions of dissatisfaction, without missing any key information from the customer
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Be comfortable with getting up to speed quickly with new computer systems
- Demonstrate experience of working in a customer service environment, and providing exemplary levels of service
You will work Monday to Friday office hours and this role is a full time temporary position on a minimum of six weeks.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Customer Experience Agent within Europcar then please apply today!