COMPLIANCE MANAGER (ELECTRICAL)
Dodd Group was formed in 1947 in Shropshire and has remained a privately owned family business ever since. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
Your New Role:
We are looking for an Electrical Compliance Manager; who will be responsible for ensuring all electrical work is compliant with statutory regulations, industry best practice, internal policies and safe methods of working. Working closely with the operational managers and operatives to ensure a structured approach is taken to compliance, delivering effective processes and procedures to maintain acceptable levels of assurance and to deliver an excellent service for our customers.
- Developing, implementing, managing the companies compliance ensuring in line with best practice
- Ensuring effective compliance is implemented across the company including developing processes & procedures, identifying gaps, advising on Health & Safety policies, strategies and procedures
- Supporting the business in the management of industry accreditations
- Supporting the business in the development of safe systems of work, equipment selection & approval & accident investigation
- Produce procedures, bulletins & tool box talks as required to highlight clearly defined working practices
- Carry out audits, monitor & report compliance & quality of workmanship
- Supporting the operational teams delivering SLA'S & KPI's in line with statutory regulations & industry standards
- Utilise learning from audits & visits to identify areas for improvement within electrical operations improving productivity &reducing incident rates
- Represent the business at industry forums
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical compliance role within the Electrical industry. Fully conversant with Technical standards and Regulations.
Industry current electrical qualifications (Essential)
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Be motivated and results driven
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Have good IT skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Full driving licence essential.
Competitive salary and benefit package (depending on experience) life insurance, Bupa, car or car allowance