Freelance Event & Digital Marketing Specialist
Freelance Event & Digital Marketing Specialist, Worcester, GBP13.50 per hour, 21 hours per week
Your new company
I am currently working with a law firm who are looking to recruit a Freelance Event & Digital Marketing Specialist in their Worcestershire. They are looking for a part time Event & Digital Marketing Specialist on a permanent basis. They have 8 locations in the UK. This role will require non-core hours working occasional evening / weekend work.
Your new role
The right candidate will suit someone with a minimum of 3 years full time experience, they will have excellent written English, copywriting and organisation skills. To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working in a similar role, you must also have a great understanding and knowledge of social media and other networking platforms. You will generate high quality, relevant enquiries for the firm via social media and events. Your working week will include working on, and supporting part of the firms digital and experience marketing activity by delivering visitor experiences, which are designed to support the marketing strategy.
Your key duties will include:
- Strong background in events - good understanding of the market
- Ensuring all external and internal, online and office communications are delivered to a high standard and meets the guidelines that are in place
- Maximising the impact of digital content across all platforms, provide analytics on ROL & impact
- Provide recommendations for improvements
- Update / create website content
- Ensuring events are delivered in a way which meets the brief provided Manage the firm's marketing database, ensuring it is fully compliant
- Provide reports and metrics on the marketing investments in the communications activity
What you'll need to succeed
- Drive and ambition
- Pro active Hands on approach
- Attention to detail
- Analytic minded, focused on delivering KPI metrics
- Understanding social media engagement strategies
- Team player, including those who are based remotely
- Access to a car and clean driving licence
What you'll get in return
A flexible working week, opportunity to work with a leading legal firm in the heart of Worcester. You'll also receive a very competitive salary up to GBP26,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.