Finance Business Partner
You will be working for a leading business that is going through an exciting period of growth. As Finance Business Partner you will be working with senior management in a true 'value add' role.
Working with a business that prides itself on succession planning and staff engagement it is known as a great place to work. Based in Tamworth with offices close to local amenities, public transport and parking on site this is a long term contract position and an opportunity not to be missed.
As Finance Business Partner you can expect your duties to include but not be limited to:
- Creating and monitoring of P&L and cash budgets, forecasts and annual and strategic plan
- Financial management of the business unit, providing financial support
- Financial reporting including tracking of financial performance, accurate monthly reporting and providing management information to support business actions.
- Understanding cost drivers and advising non- finance stakeholders on financial impacts of the business
- Support decision making process through key financial analysis and providing recommendations for the business unit
- Develop and maintain pricing models for business unit
You will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) have experience in a similar position and be able to commit to a long term contract.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82535020