Service Engineer Required
£25k - £35k D.O.E
Excellent benefits including: Overtime, Van / Fuel Card, Tools, Mobile Phone, Tablet, Holiday, Bonus
We are looking for a self-motivated Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Engineer to join an established and expanding business.
As Service Engineer you will be dealing with a wide range service and maintenance issues within the commercial and retail refrigeration sector, this will include restaurants, fast food, pubs, retail, food processing and pharmaceutical.
A Service Engineer is primarily required to undertake service and maintenance requirements; however the company would consider an Installation Engineer with fault diagnostics experience.
Service Engineer Requirements
- Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience (3 years minimum) on commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Experience working on integral and remote commercial refrigeration systems, walk in chiller / freezer cold rooms and cellar cooling
- Knowledge of air conditioning systems
- NVQ Level 2 or City and Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas Certification
- Hydrocarbon Training preferable not essential (will train if necessary)
- 17th Edition preferable not essential
- Call out / standby required on a rota basis
Suitable skills and experience may include: Service Engineer, Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Engineer, HVACR Engineer, Installation Engineer, White Goods Installation Engineer
To apply for this Service Engineer job click below to submit your application
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82490694