BI Data Analyst
Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, this role is primarily focussed on assisting in the day to day reporting and analysis requirements of the company, with the aim of becoming an expert in the MS Dynamics AX database and all other databases used for company reporting.
List major responsibilities in each category below that impact this job. Focus on the key functions that take up most of the job's time. Do not attempt to list all the activities.
1. To assist in the creation and development of internal reporting solutions to all areas of the business.
2. To develop knowledge of the business and to understand the BI SQL Data Warehouse and all associated processes.
3. To support the Senior BI Analyst & BI Analyst
4. Run established monthly/weekly procedures
5. Work on system / process changes to enable other departments to respond to changing demands.
6. To work with and learn from the Senior BI analyst and BI Analyst
1. To demonstrate compliance with the company's ISO27001 standard and with legal and company requirements in terms of Health and Safety
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82423212