Salary: Up to GBP20,000 per annum
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
About the company
The Wanzl Group is a recognised global leader for the supply of Customer Shopping Trolleys, Shop Fitting Solutions, Logistics & Industry products, Airport trolley products and a large range of Services, including Reviva and Trolleywise.
The Wanzl UK Group of companies is the largest subsidiary of Wanzl and currently employs circa 700 staff throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland.
About the Project Planner role:
- Working alongside Project Management (PM) team to assist with planning of projects and programs
- Determining material breakdowns from drawings, working with the PM team to ensure knowledge is gained and maintained to determine accurate component call off
- Assessing costs and determining quotation values for customers
- Producing Site Packs ( Risk Assessments, Method Statements Etc)
- Working with Internal Sales staff to ensure correct data entry for order picking
- Overseeing and collating rollout information and sign offs
- Creation and collation of pictorial fitting instruction documentation
- General shop fitting and project administration tasks
- Ensuring Operations processes are adhered to throughout the group
- Booking Installation teams via Installation Manager
- Co-ordinating transport requirements
Requirements of the Project Planner role:
- Good Microsoft Office Skills with particular reference to Word, Powerpoint and Excel is essential
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Strong personal communication skills with colleagues, customers and management
- Flexibility to respond to a wide variety of requests and to support PM team
- Self-motivated to achieve results without close supervision
- Must be driven to look for efficiencies, highlight risks and improve working processes
- Previous experience of shop fitting project management.
- Knowledge of shop fitting competencies and Wanzl products
- Familiarity with MRP system, or One Office (Wanzl Stock system)
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Project Planner role is right for you then please apply today!