Investment Administrator - Warwick
Redmayne Bentley is seeking an enthusiastic Investment Administrator to join our Investment Management team at our Warwick office.
Redmayne Bentley is one of the UK's largest independently owned investment management and stockbroking firms, highly respected and recognised for their Investors in People Standard representing commitment to its employees with a clear focus on extensive training and career development.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To ensure all client relationships are documented by collating data and assisting in the administration of their accounts.
- Providing clients and/or their agents with information and reports about their portfolios.
- Processing client payments and ISA subscriptions.
- To ensure new accounts are opened in a timely manner and administer deceased accounts ensuring the firm has the appropriate documentation.
- Assisting and preparing reports, correspondence and other relevant documentation including investment proposals.
- Assisting in the preparation of KYC documentation
- Assisting in creating pitch documents/ presentations for existing and potential clients
- Dealing with general client enquiries, ad-hoc requests and any other additional tasks.
- Answering all telephone calls within the team and from branches or clients, responding within a timely manner
- Assisting with the production and distribution of corporate action letters for the investment managers and manage any other client mail merge.
Desirable skills and experience
- Previous experience in Investment management / wealth management
- Experience dealing with/communicating with HNW clients
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information
- High level of attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of organizational & time management skills
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office - Excel skills
Ideally educated to A level or equivalent (including GCSE's grade A-C in English and Maths)
Ideally CISI Level 3 IOC or IAQ qualifications
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, discretionary bonus, contributory pension, private medical care, cycle to work scheme, wine at Christmas and charitable events.
If this fantastic opportunity is what you are looking for, look no more and apply now.