Experienced maintenance Engineer - Machine Tool Fitter
Our client located in Cradley Heath are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer experience of working in a Foundry and Machine Shop environment.
- The ideal applicant will have:
- Fault finding and diagnosis experience
- Repair and Maintenance of Manual and CNC Machine Tools
- Electrical and Mechanical experience
- General maintenance
- Foundry maintenance skills, electric induction furnace operation and associated systems, would be advantageous, but not essential, as training in this area can be provided
This is a Permanent position based on rotating shifts of mornings/afternoons: 6am to 2pm (mornings) / 12pm to 8pm (afternoons) Monday to Friday.
An hourly rate of £13.00 to £14.00 dependent on experience, plus £30.00 per week shift allowance.
Overtime, weekends and night shifts may be required at times therefore, candidates should be flexible.