Experienced maintenance Engineer - Machine Tool Fitter
Our client located in Cradley Heath are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer experience of working in a Foundry and Machine Shop environment.
- The ideal applicant will have:
- Fault finding and diagnosis experience
- Repair and Maintenance of Manual and CNC Machine Tools
- Electrical and Mechanical experience
- General maintenance
- Foundry maintenance skills, electric induction furnace operation and associated systems, would be advantageous, but not essential, as training in this area can be provided
This is a Permanent position based on rotating shifts of mornings/afternoons: 6am to 2pm (mornings) / 12pm to 8pm (afternoons) Monday to Friday.
An hourly rate of £13.00 to £14.00 dependent on experience, plus £30.00 per week shift allowance.
Overtime, weekends and night shifts may be required at times therefore, candidates should be flexible.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly