IT Technical Support Team Leader - UK/Poland/Italy
Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It's a household name - and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever-greater range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 7th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 200 million times each year.
We are currently recruiting in our Group IT User Support team for an IT Technical Support Team Leader. The successful candidate will supervise the day to day operations of the 2nd line technical support team in the UK\Poland & Italy, providing high quality support to our users and to provide leadership and coaching to the team.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Providing support and mentoring the second line support team to further their knowledge and experience to grow both individuals and the team
* Building close working relationship with Service Desk Team Leaders and Technical Support teal leader (CE), ensuring highest quality of service support is delivered to the business by creating, refining and implementing best practice ITIL processes
* Ensuring the day-to-day running and management of the operational Problem Management process
* Ensuring the underlying causes of IT incidents are fully investigated, identified and accurate improvement plans are implemented by both the internal team and 3rd party partners in a timely manner
* Driving the 2nd line teams to be a high performing team, whilst adhering to all the company values
* Planning and delivering Service Management tool improvements in line with group standards and processes
* Completing and monitoring KPI reporting for all team members within the 2nd line team and communicate findings in performance related reviews, including coaching and mentoring for all team members.
Key skills & experience
* Significant experience in working with ITIL processes
* To have achieved ITIL v3 Intermediate qualification
* To have achieved Technical qualifications such as Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2012
* Experience in leading a team within a similar environment
Please note: The vacancy is being advertised to work in either our East Kilbride or Market Drayton site and commuting between sites is necessary and therefore a valid UK Driving license is required for this role.
At Müller, it's not just our products that move fast. We're the market leader because we give our customers more than great taste - we give them moments of pleasure every day. This ability to exceed our customers' expectations makes for fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. And this could be your opportunity to further your career with an award-winning FMCG company that's truly entrepreneurial.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82379643