My client who is a well-respected distributor of industrial supplies are looking for recruit for a Sales Administrator due to a company expansion at their Redditch Branch.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator:
- First point of contact for customers over the phone
- Log all information and queries on to the database whilst updating and maintaining
- Handling queries and providing technical support for customers/clients
- Liaising with Production department
- Receipt of drawings and direct any detailed queries to the best point of contact
- General Administrative duties and providing support for the Office Manager
- Updating spreed sheets and sales order processing
To be successful for this role, the ideal candidate must have:
- Experience in a similar role and environment
- A good level of computer literacy
- Professional telephone manner and effective communication skills
- High level of customer service
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Excel
For more information please email an updated version of your CV to:
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.