Are you a minimum level 3 qualifiedNursery Nurselooking for work?
Are you passionate about wanting the best outcomes for children?
Can you work to a very high standard and show initiative?
How loudly can you sing 'The Wheels on the Bus?'
Overview of the Nursery Nurse
- To work on a day to day, short / long term basis within nursery settings in the area of Northfield and Kings Norton
- Be ready to accept work in advance and on the day of work
- To work in very busy settings with children aged between 0-5
- Placements offered during the 6 week holidays in a play scheme environment also
- Support children's learning and development by following the EYFS curriculum
- Salary- £6.61 - £8.96 per hour based on experience
Expectations of the Nursery Nurse
- Minimum level 2 qualifications in childcare accepted
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding
- Some knowledge of EYFS
- Be adaptable and flexible- ready to accept work when called upon based on the availability you give
Benefitsof joining our supply agency as Nursery Nurse
- Be considered for permanent opportunities that we recruit for
- Be offered FREE online training through us- including safeguarding, prevent and EYFS
- YOU pick the days you wish to work each week
- YOU pick the areas you wish to be offered work in
Safeguarding Statement for the Nursery Nurse
All positions at Solutions 4 Educare are subject to DBS clearance, two satisfactory references and right to work checks.