We have an opportunity for an experienced HGV Mechanic to join a company in the Worcestershire area. You will ideally have experience in the service, maintenance and repair of HGV, LGV and other large Commercial Vehicles.
The role of HGV Mechanic;
- To service, maintain and repair HGV, LGV and large Commercial Vehicles
- To diagnose engine and system faults
- To prepare Commercial Vehicles, LGV's and HGV's for MOT
- To undertake minor modifications and fabrications
The ideal candidate for the role of HGV Mechanic;
- Will ideally be experienced at working on HGV, LGV and Commercial Vehicles
- Can service, maintain and repair large predominantly diesel engines
- Be confident when working on and around Heavy Goods Vehicles
- Class 1 or 2 Driving Licence desirable but NOT essential
Details of our Client who is seeking a HGV Mechanic;
Being a very well established in the Worcestershire area our client has built a good reputation for Servicing, Maintaining and Repairing all makes and models of HGV, LGV and other Commercial Vehicles.
For more information about the HGV Mechanics role please contact Rob Cox at Best in Recruitment