PA - Redditch
A large Financial Services company based near Redditch is looking for an experienced and organised PA to join the Recruitment team to support the Head of Business Development.
Main duties will include:
- Provide effective and efficient PA support to the Head of Business Development.
- Effective diary management, making the best use of time, including arranging internal and external appointments. Locating suitable venues for external meetings.
- Booking of transport and overnight accommodation for the Head of Business Development.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and candidates.
- To create a draft of the monthly Board report, reflecting the team’s activity in the following areas; Recruitment, Acquisitions.
- To ensure all documentation on the Business Development drive is kept up to date and portrays our corporate brand.
- To maintain an efficient filing system within the department and all filing kept up to date at all times.
- To be the point of contact for the management team in the absence of the Head of Business Development.
- To liaise with other departmental heads in a friendly, professional and competent manner at all times.
- To ensure all work within the Business Development Team is treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- To provide assistance to the Head of Business Development with any other duties as felt appropriate and depending on the demands of the business to cover busy periods and holidays within the team.
Candidates must have excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines. Previous PA experience is a must with strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft office.
For further information please contact Ella Britton