Warehouse Team Leader
My client is a leading distributor of parts to the uk and europe. A company that has gone from strength to strength, and are now looking to hire within their distribution hub.
This is a company that truly values its staff and clients! Are you someone who is looking for a business that cares, that wants to drive your career forward?
Are you a team leader ready to step up in the management chain? Looking after a team of warehouse pickers/distributors but want more control?
- Ensure productivity target is met
- Managing a team of 30 pickers and packers
- Ensuring customer orders are packed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the required packing quality levels are achieved for each order and therefore reducing the risk of transit damage within your team
- Leading your team to ensure that all orders are dispatched within the required SLA's
- Achieving the required Key performance indicators within the department
- Demonstrating from the front!
As the warehouse supervisor you will need:
- Experience in operating a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Experience in operating packing machinery
- Demonstrable ability to lead, manage staff and motivate a team of people
- Excellent analytic, problem solving and organisational skills
- Effective ability to bring about and manage change
- Experience in warehouse and/or Distribution environment
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department requirements
Reward and Recognition:
- Holiday Award Scheme
- On-site Car Parking Facilities
- Exclusive Staff Discounts
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Social Outings
Job type: Full time - 37.5 hours
Various shift pattern between the hours of 6am - 10pm Mon - Sunday.
APPLY NOW - Interviews running from W/C 23rd July
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.