The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will be required to lay out equipment, barcode scan items, complete basic soldering of components and assemble products for final preparation of testing.
You will be required to work at a fast pace in order to complete the high volume of work.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
- The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will be required to build a mixture of basic and complex sub-assemblies from scratch
- Must be competent in basic soldering of components
- You must also be able to read from engineering diagrams and drawings
- You will be required to work at a fast pace in order to complete the high volume of work
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
- The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will be involved in the production of the electrical and mechanical systems within the company
- As the Electro-Mechanical Assembler, you will be required to assemble, solder and test the final product, ready for production
- Assemble products for final preparation of testing
- Barcode scan items
- The high volume of work will mean that you will have to move at a fast pace and be efficient
- Your tasks will vary from day to day
If you are interested in this Electro-Mechanical Assembler opportunity, please click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.