Learning and Development Planner
Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. With around 12,500 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Learning and Development Planner
£23,279 per annum (rising to £24,504 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. We provide a diverse range of services across a group structure including general rented, sheltered, supported accommodation, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. With more than 12,000 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Our strength as an organisation lies in the quality of our people and we are always looking for individuals with fresh ideas to join us - people who share our commercial mind-set and who are committed to providing excellent customer service. Our philosophy is to attract and retain quality individuals, nurture and develop them and in doing so, inspire and motivate them.
The Learning and Development Team support the overall business strategy on the delivery of both planning and administering all face to face training events. Reporting in to the Senior Learning & Development Officer this is a fast paced and varied administrative role that will see you organising and coordinating training activity across Sanctuary Group.
The role of Learning and Development Planner will include:
- Planning and coordinating Learning and Development Services across the Group including booking venues and trainers for a variety of training courses
- Liaising with trainers in order to establish availability, updating systems and stakeholders with course calendar updates
- Compiling and maintaining training records and reports, ensuring that training records are kept up to date
- Providing quality statistical information on training needs and delivery of learning and development programmes
- Dealing with delegate queries and responding in a timely manner
Skills and experiences:
- Previous experience of coordinating training activity is desirable
- Demonstrable administration background along with strong diary management skills
- Good geographical knowledge and planning experience
- Exceptionally organised with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise work loads and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to extract and interrogate data from computer systems
- Competent within Excel and Microsoft applications
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 29 July 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.