Customer Service Advisor - Card Despatch
You will be matching up paperwork to payment cards produced on site and producing letters ready for card despatch to clients.
You will also be answering inbound calls resolving customer queries.
- Previous experience within a customer service environment working within agreed service levels
- Good telephone, keyboard and communication skills
- Competence in MS Office
- A confident communicator who can demonstrate good customer resolution techniques
- Evidence of effective team working
What you'll be doing
- Act as first point of contact for query resolution and issues that are raised either by external or internal clients.
- Manage all requests and queries, providing solutions and advice within the agreed service levels to ensure first class delivery as well as liaising with other areas of the business to fulfil customer requirements.
- Administer all departmental tasks as required in a complete, efficient and productive manner.
- Actively identify opportunities to improve service levels and propose solutions to enhance process efficiencies.
- Work within the Visa compliance regulations.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Flexible benefits such as Discounted AA cover, Denplan and Medicash.