Vehicle Accident Repair/Workshop Controller - Warwick
Goldman & Fine Group is looking to hire a Workshop/Repair Controller for one of our prominent accident repair centres in Warwick. Excellent pay, benefits and bonus scheme are available, with superb working conditions.
- support the Workshop Manager and act as deputy
- control of the day-to-day bodyshop operations
- provide timely, accurate customer estimates
- maintain company, manufacturer and insurance approvals to a high standard
- ensure jobs are fairly and correctly allocated to the bodyshop/workshop technicians, according to existing skill levels
- update staff on performance and technical/quality issues
- work closely with the Body/Workshop Manager and Office Manager to ensure work progresses efficiently through the workshop
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years hands-on experience in a bodyshop, preferably with an MET Stripper/Fitter background, with good all-round knowledge. A clean UK driving license and an excellent level of English are necessary. You must be able to manage your time and workload efficiently, working to a high standard with a professional attitude.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.