Duty Manager – The Cliffe at Dinham
“Restaurant with Rooms” - Ludlow
The Duty Manager position will be running shifts in our 2 AA Rosette
“Restaurant with Rooms” located in South Shropshire, just across the river from
Would you like to live in a lovely Shropshire Market Town and work in a team using quality food, wines & cocktails, offering efficient but friendly service with a high emphasis on customer communication & care.
You will also be responsible for:
- Overseeing and running the restaurant service
- Working as leader of a team & working alone.
- Overseeing rooms letting and reception procedures.
- Providing both dining & resident guests with their every need.
You will need the following :
- A knowledge of food and wine – you should be a “foodie”.
- To be personable, approachable and have strong communication skills.
- Have previous experience within a similar establishment
- Have experience of leading & working with staff in hotels and/or restaurants.
- To be flexible, working alone or as part of a team.
- An understanding of hotel booking systems.
- Some experience with PC’s, pre-set tills, stock control & ordering.
Job Type: Full-time, 40/45 Hours per week over 5 days.
Salary: £20/21,000.00 /year plus tips & gratuities
Send C.V. via email: Click Apply
Or Call 07980822014