Credit Controller Temp to Perm
Credit Controller (Temp to Perm)
Type: Temp to Perm & Full Time (with potential for Part Time)
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
Are you an experienced Credit Controller who is immediately available for work? If so, we would love to hear from you?
Our client is looking for an exceptional Credit Controller to join their team in Lichfield. If you are a dedicated team player looking for a career in credit control or if you have previous experience within an Accounts role then please get in touch today!
Key duties will include:
- Allocate cash received on a daily basis and deal with allocation queries in a timely manner
- Run and review aged debtors, and debtors reporting
- Chase for payments via telephone, email, letter or fax
- Carry out credit reports
- Forward copy invoices and credit notes to customers if requested
- Deal with queries and liaise with sales managers and administration teams as necessary
- Monitor overdue accounts, placing accounts on stop and commencing legal action as necessary
- Complete month end procedures
- Producing payment information, graphs and analysis
- Creating and maintaining customer records
- Posting invoices (manual & automatic)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels
- 12 months experience working in a credit control or accounts administration role
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to handle difficult situations and resolve conflict whilst staying calm and composed
- A proactive, driven and a positive 'can-do' attitude
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)