Newcross Healthcare are seeking professional and dedicated Registered Nurses(RGN/RN1) to deliver the highest quality of care and support to our service users in Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Stourport-upon-Severnand the surrounding local areas.
Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform and our exclusive platinum ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work.
We will fully support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and Clinical Governance support network, and support and guidance through our Worcester team. With the opportunity to learn new skills with our ongoing clinical training.Our Nursing Position
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
We are looking for professional, dedicated and experienced nurses who are committed to delivering high quality care to support our clients. In order to be successful in this nursing role, you will need to have excellent clinical skills and be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base.
Working for Newcross is entirely flexible, work full or part time hours, choose your rota to fit around your life with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager. We have a range of shifts available from long days and nights to evenings and weekends.As a successful candidate you will benefit from
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Competitive salary up to £31.52/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Support from local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
We value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression, so we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and progress further in their career.
We are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving you the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.Your local Team
You'll find your local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.To apply to this role you will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nursing job
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.