Office 365 / SharePoint Specialist - Wolverhampton - c£500 p/d
Office 365 / SharePoint Specialist - Wolverhampton - c.£500 p/d - Initial 6 Month Contract - Hiring Now!
A leading vehicle manufacturer requires an Office 365 / SharePoint specialist to head up a new division based in the Wolverhampton area.
The resource will be required to plan and implement a business strategy for the use of SharePoint and Office 365.
About the Office 365 / SharePoint Specialist Role:
- You will review the current MS Office E3 implementation
- You will make recommendations for the effective use of SharePoint and Office 365
- You will work with different departments to implement new proposals for Office 365 and SharePoint solutions
- You will deliver training on the Office 365 and SharePoint solutions to the departments.
- Extensive experience working on Office 365 migration projects
- Good knowledge of SharePoint Architecture
- Experience of Project Management
- Familiarity with Agile, Prince 2 and SCRUM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Eleanor Wolfe directly on 0203 955 6870.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International
We recruit for the majority of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82314462