Storeman with driving licence
We are currently looking for an experienced storeman who holds a valid driving licence, for our client based in the Cannock area. This role will also involve the transportation of stock and the supply of chemicals to customers on a regular basis via a company vehicle.
They are a UK, West Midlands based chemical company which stock and supply chemicals and acids from the leading British and International chemical manufacturers as well as manufacturing a range of 'own brand' products specifically formulated.
The ideal candidate will already have experience of being a storeman with a, looking for a new challenge with a reputable company.
- Full, clean driving licence. (Aged years only need apply)
- Hands on approach.
- Previous experience as a storeman.
- FLT counterbalance licence.
- Open/Closing of site.
- Effectively manage the designated stores in terms of the stock levels and housekeeping.
- Regular delivery of supplies and stock to customers.
- Day to day running of store alongside another Storeman.
- Take reasonable care for own and others health and safety and co-operate with management on Health and Safety matters
- Manage receipt of deliveries.
- Arrange dispatch of stock and supplies.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of GBP18-20k DOE.
Only applicants aged years will be considered due to company vehicle insurance purposes.