ER Consultant - West Midlands/Worcestershire Base
ER Consultant - West Midlands/Worcestershire base - £38,000 + Benefits
This is a challenging but rewarding role working as an ER Consultant within a successful business. You will play a key role as the expert ER professional in their HR consultancy team providing advice and guidance to clients in the charitable/not for profit sector across the UK.
As ER Consultant you will be responsible for
- Coaching and supporting managers on a wide range of primarily complex and/or contentious employee relations cases
- Providing practical, tailored and robust HR and employment law advice and expertise to a range of clients
- Undertaking effective case management to agreed client, policy and minimum legal requirements
- Preparing legal and technically accurate HR documentation in line with organisational standards including contracts, employee handbooks, policies, risk assessments, procedures, letters and other associated case-management documentation.
- Supporting managers and leaders in enhancing organisational performance through improving the performance, capability and motivation of their people
- Leading or coaching organisations through varied HR projects and processes, including: resourcing, reward and retention; restructuring; TUPE; employee engagement, HR Information Systems and learning and development
To be considered for this role you must
- Be MCIPD Qualified or have an equivalent degree level Employment Law Qualification
- Be able to evidence broad and extensive experience dealing with complex/contentious ER Casework up to senior levels
- Have managed end to end change programmes including restructure, redundancy, TUPE and harmonisation
- Have the credibility required to influence clients at all levels
- Have a passion for the sector, either through your career choices or your voluntary work, this must be evidenced on your CV
You will be joining a successful and expanding business, be working with a driven and engaging team and have the ability to really utilise and develop your passion for Employee Relations.
Salary : £38000 (FTE) rising after probation to £40,000 + Benefits.
There is scope for this role to be either full time (40 hours) or 32 hours/week worked over 5 days. Initially it will be office based, however there may be the opportunity to work from home in the future.
For more information on the role call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (quoting reference BBBH8) or click on the link to apply.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR, Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR, our Linked in Group Wright Solutions (HR Consultancy) or Blogger wrightsolutionshr.blogspot.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82322217