We are currently seeking to recruit a Paraplanner to join a successful and fast-growing independent financial advisory based in Lichfield city centre.
- Liaise closely with the Financial Planners to gather all required product, platform and fund research for new business and reviews
- Assist with the creation of financial planning reports to a compliant standard
- Draft and coordinate technical documents and research for client presentations
- Develop/maintain report, email, research note, report writing and communications
- Support the team in their overall development and share knowledge
- Undertake work of a project based nature as and when required to do so
- Working with case managers to request and collate required client and scheme data
- Analysing the data collected and presenting this to the adviser/transfer specialist
- Ensure client file is complete prior to report writing and identify any shortfalls
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports – this will include complex defined benefit reports, pension transfer reports and annual client reviews.
- Obtain illustrations and supporting literature
Liaising with various stakeholders including;
- Case Managers
- Pension Specialists
- Senior Management
- Client and IFA
- Providers and Investment Managers
- Schemes and Administrators
We’re looking for someone with good experience of using research tools, producing suitability letters & reports in a compliant fashion; you will have gained this experience in an IFA/Financial Planning firm. You’ll be Diploma Level 4 qualified or working towards. Someone who is organised, good at relationship building, who enjoys client contact and would like to make a real difference.
In return the company will Invest in training and support towards career enhancement into financial advising if desired.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82277903