Cordant People Daventry are currently recruiting for an Aggregate Planner to work for our client in Rugby on a permanent basis.
Within this role your will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of orders and services. You will be a positive and service-focused, You will act with the highest integrity, continuing the company's proud commitment to caring for their people, communities and natural resources.
- Management of programmed orders and services.
- Ensuring product is dispatched to the customer on time.
- Daily resource management of plant and truck capacities in line with targets.
- Liaising with customers, Logistic team, Hauliers, Sales managers and drivers.
- Planning on excel the work schedule for each day.
- Management of late loads, including a timely notification of these issues to all relevant parties.
- Working proactively to establish the feasibility of customer requests in coordination with the drivers
- MS Excel
- Lotus notes
- Organisational skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Customer focused
- IT Proficient
- Transport management knowledge
- Geographical area knowledge
- Previous planning experience
- Full UK Driving License
- GCSE English Grade C or above
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an Employment Business. Cordant People are an equal opportunities Employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer