3 month initial contract
An Administrator is required to join one of the largest world- leading companies in advanced technologies and services in Rugby.
To be successful for this role you must have a strong work ethic and be committed to be part of a culture that makes the company a place where people want to work, and are encouraged to reach their full potential.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent excel, PowerPoint and Word knowledge - Needs to hold strong experience and use of MS Excel including formulas/pivot tables etc. not just general use.
- Able to demonstrate concentration, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
- Work well under pressure without constant direction.
- Highly organised and work to a high output level.
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Willing to acquire new skills and challenge yourself
- Proactive and self-starting
- Proven experience in Procurement, Senior Buyer or Technical Buyer position
- To have good level of written and spoken English
- Competent computer skills using Microsoft Office programs
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please send in your CV