Shaw Healthcare Support Worker
We are currently seeking Healthcare Assistants for a residential service for an Elderly client base with Dementia and Alzheimer's in the Evesham and Tewkesbury area. You have the opportunity to work in beautiful, therapeutic and rural locations, promoting independence and supporting with local activities, including book club, family days and trips to garden centres.
Do you want a work life balance?
We can offer flexible working hours to suit, paying weekly from GBP8.00 -GBP9.50 per hour.
As part of your role as a Health Care Assistant you will be required to:
- Provide/ assist with Personal Care and Moving and Handling
- Promote independence and empowering residents to reach their maximum potential
- Participate in activities social and educational
- Support with domestic duties and food preparation
- Administer Medication
- Assist with personal finances
- Support residents who can demonstrate physical and verbal Challenging Behaviour
- Support residents on a 1:
- Assisting residents within their own homes on a lone working basis
Benefits to you as a Health Care Assistant:
- Rewards for joining Safehands, GBP100 after 50 hours and a further GBP100 after 300 Hours
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required
- Professional weekly rota management
- Access to free QCF's in Health and Social Care
- Opportunity to widen your skills and experience within different settings
- Dedicated, friendly, approachable local consultants with professional industry knowledge available 24/7
- Weekly pay
- Recommend a Friend incentive
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Free uniform
Does this sound like you?
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 6 months experience within Health and Social Care
- Full driving licence preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aged 18 years and above
- Idealistic Health Care Assistanttraits; caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. We have a wonderful team here at Safehands who are passionate and enthusiastic to offer the best service to our staff and clients. So join us today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself apply immediately or call Alicia now on , alternatively click "apply now"