1st & 2nd Line Support
The Support Desk Coordinator will provide support to all users of our Digital Enforcement Solution. Ensure the efficient running of all hardware, software and services as part of a team of Support Desk and Technical Engineers.
What are my responsibilities?
* Provide telephone support, first and second line fault finding and investigations.
* Ensuring the Fault Management system is used to record issues and provide updates to the affected client.
* Generate and analyse system performance reports in order to proactively identify issues and opportunities for system optimisation
* Plan the efficient use of sub-contract labour, taking into account the proximity, the skills of the sub-contractor, and the timing of the installation/maintenance works
* Undertake appropriate training for equipment and systems as and when necessary, via formal and informal training, including on the job training.
* Any other duties reasonably required within the skills required for the role.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and basic networking principles.
* High level of written and verbal communication skills.
* A good, confident telephone manner and the ability to converse at a senior level.
* Outlook - co-operative, helpful, willing to use initiative and conscientious.
* Flexibility - willing to change, move from one activity or work area to another, learn new activities, pick up new jobs confidently and easily.
* Effectiveness - drive and energy applied to work, accuracy and reliability, ability to get things right first time and the ability to track and deal with multiple issues simultaneously, prioritising workload.
* Teamwork - work towards the team's goals, work well with other people, communicate effectively within the team and contribute to a high standard of team morale.
* Working as part of a team and working unsupervised
* Must hold full UK Driving License
This role is full time working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser