Due to recent integration activities within the business, we have a requirement for a temporary HR Co-ordinator. Duties will include
- Supporting the administrative processes related to the execution of the plans for all integration activity across the UK businesses
- Production of all employee correspondence related to integration including letters, contracts etc.
- Will support the Workforce Transition team to produce data packs for transition activities.
- Responsibility for employee data management associated with integration
- Supporting, scheduling and co-ordinates invitations for such activities as training, consultation meetings etc.
- Previous administrative experience. Experience in an HR environment would be highly desirable
- Excellent PC skills including the use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects at one time
FedEx is the world's largest express transportation company providing fast reliable services to more than 220 countries. We recognise that by recruiting the right people, we can consistently live up to our promise of delivering an outstanding experience to all our customers. We are consistently recognised for our progressive and innovative policies, programmes, benefits and stimulating work environment.