Class 1 Driver
A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable hire company based at their depot near Birmingham, who are looking to expand their team further. A permanent class 1 driver position with a salary of up to £30,000 DOE, based on a 48 hour working week.
- As a class 1 driver, you will be required to deliver and collect construction plant and powered access equipment to site.
- You will unload and load the vehicle, ensuring all paperwork is filled out correctly.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience as a class 1 driver, C+E Driver, or HGV Driver.
- You will have previous experience delivering plant equipment such as diggers, excavators, telehandlers or forklifts.
- You will have previous experience working within the hire industry.
- You will have a CPC and Digital Tachograph.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- £30,000 DOE
- 31 days including bank holidays
You will be joining one of the fast-growing hire companies within the hire industry, who supply a wide range of plant and powered access machinery to the construction and related sectors. They are seeking a permanent class 1 driver to join their team, and who is able to keep up with the demands the company are currently facing.